All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginal, comprehensive, and compelling, The Treasure of the San Jose separates popular myth from history and sheds light on the human lives associated with a treasureship.
- Author BiographyCarla Rahn Phillips is the Union Pacific Professor in Comparative Early Modern History at the University of Minnesota. She has published two award-winning books with Johns Hopkins, Six Galleons for the King of Spain: Imperial Defense in the Early Seventeenth Century and, with William D. Phillips, Jr., Spain's Golden Fleece: Wool Production and the Wool Trade from the Middle Ages to the Nineteenth Century.
- PrizesWinner of AAP/Professional and Scholarly Publishing Awards: World History and Biography/Autobiography 2007.
- Author(s)Carla Rahn Phillips
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication12/08/2011
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note19, 15 black & white illustrations, 4 maps
- Weight429 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 17
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £30.00Trending at £37.45
- £12.50Trending at £13.92
- £24.67Trending at £25.36
- £11.79Trending at £14.87
- £9.69Trending at £9.96
- £4.95Trending at £8.82
- £9.40Trending at £12.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.