Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing the treatise that consists of the first thirteen questions of Aquinas' massive Summa Theologiae , this volume provides an introduction to Aquinas' views on two central questions of philosophical theology: does God exist? and what is God like? It is the second in The Hackett Aquinas , a series of philosophical treatises of Aquinas.
- Author BiographyBrian J. Shanley, O.P., is Professor of Philosophy, Providence College, of which he is also the President. Robert Pasnau is Professor of Philosophy, University of Colorado, Boulder.
- Author(s)Thomas Aquinas
- PublisherHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2006
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Translated byBrian J. Shanley
- Introduction byRobert Pasnau
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £89.99Trending at £102.93
- £10.39Trending at £10.55
- £6.99Trending at £9.60
- £8.22Trending at £9.49
- £11.10Trending at £13.78
- £11.59Trending at £14.24
- £9.01Trending at £14.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.