All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.22
- £24.23Trending at £25.13
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.93
- £9.74Trending at £10.07
- £16.72Trending at £24.93
- £7.19Trending at £7.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe Treatment of Opioid Dependence will be a valuable resource for methadone counselors, psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, mental health nurses, and addiction counselors, as well as physicians interested in office-based buprenorphine treatment.
- Author BiographyEric C. Strain, M.D., and Maxine L. Stitzer, Ph.D., are professors in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication23/12/2005
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note30, 30 black & white illustrations
- Weight749 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byEric C. Strain,Maxine L. Stitzer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.