Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.95Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by b00kb0x
- Est. delivery by 18 Dec
Consider these sponsored items
- £14.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA charming and heartwarming novel written by Boyzone's Stephen Gately shortly before he died.
- Author BiographyStephen Gately was born in 1976 in Dublin. Together with Ronan Keating, Mikey Graham, Shane Lynch and Keith Duffy, he formed Boyzone who went on to be one of the biggest boybands of all time. Together they enjoyed phenomenal success with over 40 million copies of their albums sold worldwide. In 2000, the band took some time out to concentrate on solo projects and Stephen enjoyed his own top ten hits before taking to the stage and starring in Joseph and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang in London's West End. Boyzone were reunited in 2007 and their greatest hits album was released in 2008. Together, the band were working on new material and Stephen was writing this, his first novel when died at his home in Majorca in October 2009.
- Author(s)Stephen Gately
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication14/04/2011
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Content Noteover 20 integrated drawings
- Weight200 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fantasy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.