Consider these sponsored items
- £72.71Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis well-illustrated seven-volume work (1906-13) covers the varieties, distribution, history and cultivation of tree species in the British Isles.
- Author(s)Augustine Henry,Henry John Elwes
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/01/2014
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Botany and Horticulture
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note32 b/w illus.
- Weight900 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £25.99Trending at £26.99
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.