All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA poignant facsimile manual showing how to cook in the field from official books supplied by the War Office during the First World War.
- Author BiographyHannah Holman is the author of several books including the best selling Titanic Voices ('Heartstopping accounts' Juliet Gardiner, BBC History Magazine), Art Donahue's Life As A Battle Of Britain Spitfire Pilot ('Warmly recommended' All About History) & The Tommies' Manual 1916 ('A fascinating read' Great War Magazine). She studied English Literature at the University of Birmingham & works for a City firm managing public sector assets. Married with four children, she lives in Bath. Drawn from sources published by the War Office during the Great War for use by soldiers at the front, with original facsimile content and illustrated throughout with contemporary images.
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication15/12/2016
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note40 Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight328 g
- Width124 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edited byHannah Holman,War Office
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.