CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.74
- £14.80Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the 50-day trial of the accomplices of John Wilkes Booth, the man who assassinated President Lincoln, over 360 witnesses gave testimony. Benn Pitman, an expert in the art of phonography, produced a transcription of the testimony, included here and complemented by a series of commentaries.
- Author BiographyEdward Steers Jr. is the author of several books about President Lincoln and his assassination, including Lincoln: A Pictorial History, His Name is Still Mudd: The Case Against Doctor Samuel Alexander Mudd, and Blood on the Moon: The Assassination of Abraham Lincoln.
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication31/07/2003
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight937 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byEdward Steers
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.