All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive analysis of both the forces and mechanisms that led to the implementation of black suffrage after the Civil War and the ultimate failure to maintain a stable northern constituency to support enforcement on a permanent basis.
- Author BiographyXi Wang is an assistant professor of history at Indiana University of Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Xi Wang
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2012
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Weight593 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.