All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £38.40Trending at £52.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.65
- £4.94Trending at £6.99
- £4.94Trending at £7.63
- £4.90Trending at £6.81
- £4.58Trending at £4.98
- £5.95Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionA chance meeting on a bridge sends commitment - phobic Bron into unknown territory as he falls desperately in love with the enigmatic Flora. The book, Bron is writing about love at first sight, is fuelled by his unexpectedly personal engagement. Here, the author weaves a tale of suspense as he tries to pin down what men and women really want.
- Author BiographyWilliam Nicholson is best known as a writer of plays and screenplays, including SHADOWLANDS and GLADIATOR. He is also the bestselling and award-winning children's author of THE WIND ON FIRE trilogy. His first novel for adults was THE SOCIETY OF OTHERS. He lives in East Sussex with his wife, the writer Virginia Nicholson, and their three children.
- Author(s)William Nicholson
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack Swan
- Out-of-print date01/02/2014
- Weight184 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.