CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £39.00
- £3.98Trending at £4.06
- £3.80Trending at £4.87
- £5.06Trending at £5.21
- £4.98Trending at £7.98
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £4.49Trending at £4.83
About this product
- DescriptionIt's P.G.Wodehouse meets Carl Jung with knives drawn.
- Author BiographyPatrick McGinley (1937 - present) is an Irish novelist, born in Glencolumbkille, Ireland. After teaching in Ireland, McGinley moved to England where he pursued a career as a publisher and author. His strongest literary influence is his Irish predecessor; author Flann O'Brien, who McGinley emulates most noticeably in his novel The Devil's Diary. McGinley is the author of eight novels including: Goosefoot (1983) Foggage (1983) The Trick of the Ga Bolga (1986) and most recently The Lost Soldier's Song (1994).
- Author(s)Patrick McGinley
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication18/07/2013
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Reader
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight375 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.