All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt the Terabyte Laboratories in Ohio, Jeffrey Horton powers up his experimental gravity-boson emitter - and unwittingly triggers all nearby explosive materials. As Horton illegally releases details of the trigger worldwide on the Internet, he is kidnapped.
- Author BiographyArthur C. Clarke has written over sixty books, among them the science fiction classics Childhood's End, The City and the Stars and Rendezvous with Rama (which was unique in winning all three major science fiction trophies, the Hugo, Nebula and John W. Campbell Memorial Awards). He has for many years made his home in Sri Lanka. He was awarded the CBE in 1989 and knighted in 1998. Michael Kube-McDowell was born in 1954 and grew up in southern New Jersey. His novels include the Trigon Disunity future history and the Star Wars trilogy The Black Fleet Crisis. His novel The Quiet Pools was nominated for the Hugo Award.
- Author(s)Arthur C. Clarke,Michael P. Kube-McDowell
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/11/2000
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date09/09/2003
- Weight289 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Fantasy
Save on Fantasy
- £4.43Trending at £6.49
- £4.77Trending at £4.85
- £41.86Trending at £42.33
- £34.00Trending at £34.43
- £19.35Trending at £22.71
- £4.43Trending at £5.90
- £27.94Trending at £29.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.