All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDistant relatives of modern lobsters, horseshoe crabs, and spiders, trilobites swam the planet's prehistoric seas for 300 million years, from the Lower Cambrian to the end of the Permian eras - and they did so very capably. This is a revealing guide to these surreal arthropods of ancient Earth.
- Author BiographyRiccardo Levi-Setti, professor emeritus of physics at the University of Chicago, has served as director of the Enrico Fermi Institute and as an honorary research associate at the Field Museum, Chicago. Although he is trained as a physicist, trilobites have long been his passion. He lives in Chicago.
- Author(s)Riccardo Levi-Setti
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication27/06/2014
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note235 colour plates
- Weight1225 g
- Width100 mm
- Height80 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £9.57Trending at £9.90
- £15.76Trending at £19.95
- £11.97Trending at £15.57
- £10.99Trending at £13.47
- £3.58Trending at £5.49
- £12.58Trending at £15.90
- £9.52Trending at £11.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.