All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the story of an international Buddhist movement, from its inception in London to its growth worldwide. This work discusses the mistakes made, lessons learnt and how a Buddhist community was built.
- Author BiographyVajragupta is the author of the best-selling, Buddhism: Tools for Living your Life.
- PublisherWindhorse Publications
- Date of Publication20/05/2010
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWindhorse Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Paginationxvi, 204
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.