All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs a tall lanky 17-year-old, Katie wanted to be an actress. One day, returning to collect some forgotten books, Katie finds that one of her friends has been raped and murdered. Ten years later, Katie, a struggling actress in New York, is still haunted by the tragedy.
- Author BiographyBarbara Taylor Bradford was born in Leeds, and by the age of twenty was an editor and columnist on Fleet Street. In 1979, her first novel, A Woman of Substance, was published. That enduring bestseller was followed by fifteen others. Her novels have sold more than sixty-one million copies worldwide. She lives in New York City with her husband, producer Robert Bradford.
- Author(s)Barbara Taylor Bradford
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/03/2001
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date09/09/2003
- Weight708 g
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.44
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
- £4.46Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.