Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £89.99Trending at £102.93
- £10.39Trending at £10.55
- £6.99Trending at £9.60
- £8.22Trending at £9.49
- £11.10Trending at £13.78
- £11.59Trending at £14.24
- £9.01Trending at £14.50
About this product
- DescriptionAlong with its companion volume on systematics, The Triune God: Doctrines represents the most comprehensive treatment of trinitarian theology in recent centuries. This English translation ensures that Lonergan's masterpiece will at last be available in its entirety to contemporary readers.
- Author BiographyBernard Lonergan (1904-1984), a professor of theology, taught at Regis College, Harvard University, and Boston College. An established author known for his Insight and Method in Theology, Lonergan received numerous honorary doctorates, was a Companion of the Order of Canada in 1971 and was named as an original member of the International Theological Commission by Pope Paul VI. Robert M. Doran is the Emmett Doerr Chair in Systematic Theology and a professor in the Department of Theology at Marquette University. He is the general editor of the Collected Works of Bernard Lonergan. H. Daniel Monsour is an associate editor of the Collected Works of Bernard Lonergan and holds a PhD in theology from the University of Toronto. Michael G. Shields is the librarian at the Lonergan Research Institute, Regis College, University of Toronto, and translator of several volumes in the Collected Works of Bernard Lonergan.
- Author(s)Bernard Lonergan,Lonergan Research Institute
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Weight1240 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edited byDaniel Monsour,Robert M. Doran
- Translated byMichael G. Shields
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.