CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £14.47Trending at £15.17
- £30.44Trending at £40.00
- £10.92Trending at £11.33
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
- £10.29Trending at £11.15
- £19.17Trending at £26.99
- £12.48Trending at £13.41
About this product
- DescriptionThe tales of an Englishman sailing the Aegean seas
- Author BiographyRaised in the English Lakes and conditioned by over-exposure to Arthur Ransome, Julian Blatchley was inundated at an early age. By turns a yachtsman, diver, merchant seaman, shipmaster and marine pilot, he now writes about the sea that has been his home, workplace, playing-field and larder for half a century. His local knowledge is based on 30 years domicile and sailing in the area.
- Author(s)Julian Blatchley
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/11/2015
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.