Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis long-awaited book makes available ... the most important collection of material on women's diseases and their treatments for the period from the twelfth to the fifteenth centuries. -Social History of Medicine
- Author BiographyMonica H. Green is Associate Professor of History at Duke University.
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication19/03/2001
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleThe Middle Ages Series
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note9 illus.
- Weight625 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.