All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.78Trending at £15.30
- £8.61Trending at £9.99
- £19.97Trending at £29.68
- £4.45Trending at £6.08
- £10.12Trending at £13.08
- £3.78Trending at £6.58
- £18.79Trending at £24.98
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of Des Sleightholme's best articles published in Classic Boat magazine since 1998. He succeeds in poking fun at a variety of nautical situations and irreverent observations of the sailing scene.
- Author BiographyDes Sleightholme has a lifetime's experience of boats, sailing and all things nautical. Former editor of Yachting Monthly and now retired, he revels in his freedom to cruise wherever and whenever he wishes. His Old Harry books (four of them), and his more recent autobiography, A Funny Old Life, have all been instant bestsellers. He now lives in South Devon on a cliff overlooking the sea.
- Author(s)Des Sleightholme
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/12/2002
- GenreWater Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAdlard Coles Nautical
- Content NoteCartoons throughout
- Weight127 g
- Width190 mm
- Height110 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.