All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen you're juggling life, love and a career, the last thing you need is more balls!
- Author BiographyRosie Wallace was brought up in Milngavie, near Glasgow but has lived on Orkney since her marriage to Jim Wallace, MP for Orkney and Shetland, bringing up their two daughters. She is a speech and language therapist, and since 2003 has been working freelance, specialising in dyslexia. In 2007, her husband stood down from the Scottish Parliament and was appointed to the House of Lords, so she acquired a title which is only used occasionally! Rosie's interests include cooking, travelling and walking.
- Author(s)Rosie Wallace
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/08/2012
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHachette Scotland
- Out-of-print date25/05/2015
- Weight594 g
- Width158 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.90
- £4.66Trending at £4.81
- £4.66Trending at £4.79
- £4.44Trending at £5.88
- £4.77Trending at £4.90
- £7.48Trending at £8.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.