All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £9.68Trending at £11.53
- £6.28Trending at £8.20
- £12.61Trending at £12.99
- £8.43Trending at £9.98
- £8.13Trending at £14.93
- £3.59Trending at £4.74
- £7.32Trending at £9.48
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that, regardless of its professed cause, terrorism can never be reconciled with liberal morality.
- Author BiographyTamar Meisels is Lecturer in the Political Science Department at Tel-Aviv University. She is the author of Territorial Rights (2005).
- Author(s)Tamar Meisels
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/09/2008
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.