All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDoes this long-forgotten novel hold the key to the mystery of the Whitechapel Murders of 1888?
- Author BiographyGuy Logan was active as a journalist during the latter part of the hunt for Jack the Ripper. He later wrote seven important books of essays on true crime, including Masters of Crime (1928). His literary career came to an end after a disastrous libel suit made by Baroness Abinger, whom Logan thought was dead and accused of murder. Jan Bondeson is a senior lecturer at Cardiff University. His many critically acclaimed books include Animal Freaks, Cabinet of Medical Curiosities, The London Monster ('Gripping' GUARDIAN), the best-selling Buried Alive: The Terrifying History of Our Most Primal Fear ('A little masterpiece of social history' MAIL ON SUNDAY) and Queen Victoria's Stalker ('Amazing' THE SUN). He lives in Newport in Wales.
- Author(s)Guy Logan,Jan Bondeson
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication15/09/2013
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note37 Illustrations, unspecified
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.71Trending at £4.83
- £2.81Trending at £2.84
- £4.50Trending at £4.81
- £34.99Trending at £38.89
- £4.44Trending at £4.74
- £4.70Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £4.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.