Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.17
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £3.99Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
- £11.51Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses a seemingly simple question: Just how many people really work for the federal government? Official counts show a relatively small total of 1.
- Author BiographyPaul C. Light is the Paulette Goddard Professor of Public Service at New York University, USA. He is also Douglas Dillon Senior Fellow at the Brookings Institution, Washington, D.C., USA, where he founded the Center for Public Service. Light is the author of numerous books on public service and management, among them Pathways to Nonprofit Excellence (2002), Government's Greatest Achievements (2002), Making Nonprofits Work (2000), and The New Public Service (1999).
- Author(s)Paul C. Light
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/05/1999
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight20 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.