Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionTaking an interdisciplinary approach, this volume focuses on the trust processes between people within organizations, with an emphasis on empirical studies. Rational foundations and psychological motivations for trust are taken into account through conceptual and empirical chapters.
- Author BiographyEdited by Bart Nooteboom, Professor Emeritus, Tilburg University, the Netherlands and Frederique Six, Associate Professor of Public Governance, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication27/03/2003
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byBart Nooteboom,Frederique Six
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.