All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.98
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe consulting industry has been on a roller-coaster ride since the heady days of the 1990s. After a recession triggered by the dotcom crash, it's now growing rapidly again--but in a market that has changed beyond all recognition. Fees are down, buying is centralized and many clients are ex-consultants who know all the tricks of the trade.
- Author BiographyAn internationally renowned expert on the consultancy industry, Fiona Czerniawska is Director of the Management Consultancies Association's Think Tank and Founder and Managing Director of Arkimeda. She researches and consults on strategic issues in the consulting industry, and is the author of seven successful books on the consulting industry.
- Author(s)Fiona Czerniawska
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/10/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width164 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.