All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book includes a straightforward yet comprehensive approach to bullying prevention and intervention outlining the role of the educator, the parent, the community, and the student. Each chapter concludes with action steps and questions to generate discussion providing all that is needed for a successful prevention program.
- Author BiographyJan Urbanski supervises the Safe and Drug Free Schools Office in Pinellas County, Florida, where she manages over a million dollars in federal grants and oversees the district's award-winning character education program. In addition to having experience as a prevention specialist, school counselor, and teacher, she has conducted training in bullying prevention, school climate and safety, conflict resolution, and character education at the local, state , national, and international levels. Steve Permuth is a professor of education at the University of South Florida with over thirty years of public education experience as a teacher/professor and administrator in K-12 and higher education. He is the author/co-author of six texts and fifty articles on educational policy and school law.
- Author(s)Jan Urbanski,Steve Permuth
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/09/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight517 g
- Width161 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.88Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.