All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs red wine good or bad for you? Can certain foods stop you needing glasses? Is it worth drinking eight glasses of water a day? This work investigates the common myths about food. It also examines spinach, soya, omega-3 or dairy products, and reveals the effects of food on our bodies.
- Author BiographyJill Fullerton-Smith is an award-winning filmmaker who grew up in New Zealand. After ten years making science programmes for the BBC in London, including several episodes of Horizon, she now runs BBC Scotland's speciality factual programming department. She conceived and produced the BBC's landmark science series The Truth About Food, on which this book is based. She lives in Glasgow and London with her husband Andrew and daughter Billie, and has four wonderful stepchildren, Charlie, Alex, Corrina and Michael.
- Author(s)Jill Fullerton-Smith
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication02/01/2007
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Out-of-print date10/10/2013
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width178 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
- Edition StatementTelevision tie-in edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.78
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.