All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £27.18
- £137.64Trending at £151.98
- £22.36Trending at £24.35
- £25.99Trending at £26.36
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £45.90
- £10.33Trending at £11.41
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the strengths and weaknesses of health care in the United States. This title explains how it has evolved in ways that favor economic, professional, and political interests over those of patients. It suggests changes that may make it possible to convert what is best about health care into a system that better serves the entire population.
- Author BiographyDavid Mechanic is director of the Institute for Health, Health Care Policy, and Aging Research at Rutgers University and the national program director of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Investigator Awards in Health Policy Research. He has been elected to the National Academy of Sciences and to the Institute of Medicine.
- Author(s)David Mechanic
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication29/01/2008
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.