All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors offer readers the truth about popular money lies that influence the spending decisions of many Americans.Readers will be better equipped to manage money, make informed financial decisions, and use their money wisely as they replace the money lies they've been taught with the truth of the Bible.
- Author BiographyRuss Crosson is President and CEO of Ronald Blue & Co, LLC, one of the largest independent fee-only financial, investment, tax, estate and philanthropic advisory firms in the U.S. With a national network of 13 branch offices, the firm serves over 6500 individual and business clients. Russ graduated from Kansas State University with a BS in Mathematics and a Masters Degree in Education. He and his wife, Julie, live in Roswell, Georgia, and are active in the teaching and mentoring of married couples. They are the parents of three adult sons.www.truthaboutmoneylies.com; www.yourlifewellspent.net Kelly Talamo is an author, speaker, and the founder of Men Step Up, a ministry providing men with the leadership tools needed to start and maintain a ministry of their own. Kelly attended Louisiana State University and Columbia International University. He and his wife, Mary, are the parents of three adult children and make their home in Georgia. www.truthaboutmoneylies.com
- Author(s)Kelly Talamo,Russ Crosson
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- GenreMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Foreword byDan Cathy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.