Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- DescriptionThe Truth About What Nonprofit Boards Want is a must read for every executive and fundraiser who wonders how to attract and retain passionate and generous board members. Just listen to the Truth: stories from the mouths of high value volunteer leaders uncovered during extensive interviews with board members from around the world.
- Author BiographyJune Bradham is founder, owner, and President of Corporate DevelopMint, a fundraising and strategic planning consulting firm for nonprofits. Having personally led and overseen a team that has led scores of fundraising campaigns with goals that have ranged from $2 million to over $1 billion, June has become a recognized leader in the creation of innovative, successful development efforts. She was also honored by the Charleston Regional Business Journal as one of 2008's Most Influential Women in Business as the CEO of the Year, a testament to the strength of her for-profit acumen as well as her successes leading nonprofits. June writes a monthly column in the Business Journal and has had a number of articles selected for inclusion in numerous trade publications throughout the nonprofit industry. Each year, she is invited to be a key speaker at many organizations, including the Association for Healthcare Philanthropy, the Council for the Advancement and Support of Education, Association of Fundraising Professionals, and the American Marketing Association.
- Author(s)June J. Bradham
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/06/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight344 g
- Width163 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.