The Truth Never Stands in Way of a Good Story by Jan Harold Brunvand (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £20.13+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.62Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 29 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionPins down the qualities that give urban legends their air of authenticity and make them hard to believe yet impossible to dismiss. This book is suitable for those interested in popular culture and events.
- Author(s)Jan Harold Brunvand
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2001
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.