The Truth of Science: Physical Theories and Reality by Roger G. Newton (Paperback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £30.81Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £7.42Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by jenhams2009
- Est. delivery by 2 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £22.53Trending at £26.03
- £16.94Trending at £24.50
- £17.29Trending at £28.09
- £23.56Trending at £40.05
- £11.91Trending at £20.02
- £15.17Trending at £24.02
- £17.28Trending at £22.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe very notion of scientific truth is in question. This book aims to offer a constructive response to those who contend that there is no such thing as verifiable objective truth - without which there could be no scientific authority.
- Author BiographyRoger G. Newton is Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Physics at Indiana University.
- Author(s)Roger G. Newton
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2000
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note2 halftones, 10 line illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.