All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this revised and updated edition of The Tudors: A Very Short Introduction, John Guy offers a compelling and authoritative guide to all aspects of the Tudor period. From politics, religion, and economics, to gender, art, and culture, this is a fascinating exploration of the leaders of the day and the culture of the time.
- Author BiographyJohn Guy is a Fellow of Clare College, Cambridge. His previous titles include My Heart is My Own: The Life of Mary Queen of Scots (Fourth Estate, 2004), A Daughter's Love: Thomas and Margaret More (Fourth Estate, 2008), and Thomas Becket: Warrior, Priest, Rebel, Victim (Penguin-Viking, 2012). Recognised as one of Britain's leading historians on the Tudor period, he lecturers and speaks widely at literary festivals and on radio and television. He was the Winner of the 2004 Whitbread Biography Award and of the 2005 Marsh Biography Award.
- Author(s)John Guy
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleVery Short Introductions
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note15 black and white illustrations
- Weight130 g
- Width117 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.90Trending at £7.86
- £7.68Trending at £9.99
- £6.65Trending at £8.70
- £7.50Trending at £11.83
- £5.00Trending at £5.58
- £4.97Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £15.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.