All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFritzsche traces twentieth-century history through the remarkable diaries of an ordinary Berliner. Franz Goll wrote of hungry winters during WWI, the Berlin bombing, rapes by Russian soldiers, shockwaves cast by Darwin, Freud, and Einstein, the flexing of U.S. superpower, and the strange lifestyles that marked Germany's transition to modernity.
- Author BiographyPeter Fritzsche is Professor of History at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign..
- Author(s)Peter Fritzsche
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication18/03/2011
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note25 halftones
- Weight449 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.18Trending at £5.98
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.00
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.