All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating look at Middle Eastern and North African football, a key battleground for political control, social justice, identity and gender rights.
- Author BiographyJames M. Dorsey is an award-winning journalist and a senior fellow at the S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies at Singapore's Nanyang Technological University. He is Co-Director of the University of Wurzburg's Institute of Fan Culture, a visiting scholar at its Institute of Sport Science, and author of the The Turbulent World of Middle East Soccer blog.
- Author(s)James M. Dorsey
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication24/04/2016
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition StatementUK ed.
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £13.70Trending at £14.52
- £25.40Trending at £27.06
- £9.28Trending at £17.50
- £22.37Trending at £25.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.