All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £14.98Trending at £16.94
- £9.00Trending at £9.15
- £15.91Trending at £19.99
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £4.99Trending at £8.80
- £2.81Trending at £3.96
About this product
- DescriptionProven solutions to nagging turf problems The Turf Problem Solver is a solutions-oriented guidebook designed to help turf managers maintain optimal turf conditions. Written by two leading experts, this practical tool offers detailed advice on defining, analyzing, and solving today's most common turf problems.
- Author BiographyA. J. TURGEON is Professor of Turfgrass Management in the Department of Crop and Soil Sciences at Penn State University (1986-present). Formerly with the University of Illinois (1971-79), Texas A&M University (1980-83) and the Tru Green Corporation (1983-86), he is the author of 300 publications, including the popular book, Turfgrass Management. J. M. VARGAS, Jr. is Professor of Plant Pathology at Michigan State University, where he has been involved in teaching, research, and extension for thirty-five years. An international authority who has presented worldwide, he has published more than 200 articles on turfgrass diseases and related subjects.
- Author(s)Alfred J. Turgeon,Joseph M. Vargas
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/01/2006
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), col. maps
- Weight478 g
- Width162 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.