All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £4.82
- £5.49Trending at £5.76
- £5.79Trending at £7.99
- £7.70Trending at £8.40
- £4.79Trending at £5.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe tween years are a time of change and possibility. They are also a time when kids may begin to feel confused, unsure, and even different. Have you ever felt like that? This book is for you - the tween! The Tween Book is chock full of tips, advice, research, and reflection questions to help you navigate the tween experience.
- Author BiographyWendy L. Moss, PhD, AB PP, FAASP, has her doctorate in clinical psychology, is a licensed psychologist, and has a certification in school psychology. Dr. Moss has practiced in the field of psychology for over 30 years and has worked in hospital, residential, private practice, clinic, and school settings. She has the distinction of being recognized as a diplomate in school psychology by the American Board of Professional Psychology for her advanced level of competence in the field of school psychology. Dr. Moss has been appointed as a fellow in the American Academy of School Psychology. In addition, she is the author of Bounce Back: How to Be a Resilient Kid; School Made Easier: A Kid's Guide to Study Strategies and Anxiety-Busting Tools, with co-author Robin A. DeLuca-Acconi, LCSW; Being Me: A Kid's Guide to Boosting Confidence and Self-Esteem; and Children Don't Come With an Instruction Manual: A Teacher's Guide to Problems That Affect Learners. She has also written several articles. Dr. Moss is currently an ad hoc reviewer for the Journal for Specialists in Group Work and the Journal of School Psychology. Donald A. Moses, MD, has his medical degree with a specialty in adolescent psychiatry. He is a licensed psychiatrist and has practiced in the field of psychiatry for over 40 years. He is on the staff of the North Shore University Hospital in Manhasset, New York, USA and was the psychiatric consultant to a substance abuse daycare center and a detoxification inpatient program. Dr. Moses was a flight medical officer in the United States Air Force, where he worked with flying personnel. In his private practice, he is distinguished as a specialist in helping tweens and adolescents to manage the stresses in their social, family, and academic lives, as well as to prevent and overcome substance abuse. Dr. Moses is the author of Are You Driving Your Children to Drink? Coping with Teenage Alcohol and Drug Abuse and has published several articles. Dr. Moses has appeared on television as well as radio shows to discuss the topic of adolescent drug abuse and prevention.
- Author(s)Donald A. Moses,Wendy L. Moss
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication10/08/2015
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Weight825 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.