All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis futuristic fantasy, first published in 1882, is a cross between The Jetsons and the novels of Charles Dickens: it focuses on the daily life of a bourgeois family living in the technology-driven world of tomorrow - where trips to the market are made by aircar and where women argue politics with their husbands via videophone.
- Author BiographyAlbert Robida (1848-1926) was a prolific and celebrated French artist and writer. His books include War in the Twentieth Century (1881) and The Electric Life (1892). Philippe Willems is currently Visiting Assistant Professor of French at St. Mary's College of Maryland. Arthur B. Evans is Professor of French in the Modern Languages Department at DePauw University and editor of Science Fiction Studies.
- Author(s)Albert Robida
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication17/03/2004
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleEarly Classics of Science Fiction S.
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
- Content Note284 illus. French flap cover.
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Translated byPhilippe Willems
- Volume editorArthur B. Evans
Best-selling in Fantasy
Save on Fantasy
- £12.90Trending at £14.05
- £5.99Trending at £7.16
- £5.95Trending at £6.99
- £7.99Trending at £11.63
- £5.95Trending at £6.39
- £13.76Trending at £14.94
- £4.77Trending at £5.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.