Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to meet the needs of theatre professionals, as well as general readers, the edition includes an extensive performance history, a commentary illuminating the complexities of Shakespeare's language, and a setting of the song 'Who is Silvia?' prepared from an Elizabethan source.
- Author BiographyRoger Warren is the editor of the Oxford Shakespeare editions of Cymbeline, Pericles, Henry VI, Part 2 and (with Stanley Wells) Twelfth Night in Oxford World's Classics. He works extensively in the professional theatre, often in collaboration with Peter Hall.
- Author(s)William Shakespeare
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleOxford World's Classics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note9 black and white halftones
- Weight228 g
- Width128 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byRoger Warren
Best-selling in Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
Save on Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
- £7.17Trending at £9.90
- £7.42Trending at £7.98
- £1.40Trending at £2.73
- £7.58Trending at £7.98
- £9.52Trending at £10.77
- £7.41Trending at £9.98
- £7.39Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.