All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionA historical account of concepts of honor in Mexico during the mid-to-late nineteenth century and the role of those concepts in the development of the public sphere.
- Author BiographyPablo Piccato is Associate Professor of History and Director of the Institute of Latin American Studies at Columbia University. He is the author of City of Suspects: Crime in Mexico City, 1900-1931, also published by Duke University Press, and a co-editor of True Stories of Crime in Modern Mexico.
- Author(s)Pablo Piccato
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication11/01/2010
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note24 illustrations, 7 tables, 1 figure
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.