All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.54
- £12.33Trending at £12.68
- £13.37Trending at £15.99
- £35.20Trending at £38.24
- £5.96Trending at £6.11
- £25.63Trending at £27.28
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionExamines how developments in economics and the social sciences lead to greater government intrusion in our private lives. Exploring how behavioral economics contributes to the excessive rise of paternalistic interventions, this title presents a controversial challenge to the prevailing currents in economic and political discourse.
- Author BiographyGilles Saint-Paul is professor of economics at the Toulouse School of Economics. His books include Innovation and Inequality (Princeton).
- Author(s)Gilles Saint-Paul
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication05/07/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight428 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.