CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes entries covering the events including court cases with impact on Constitutional rights. This title includes more than 250 entries, that provides insight into the key questions readers have about the US Constitution.
- Author BiographyRobert L. Maddex is an attorney specializing in international law who serves as an advisor on constitutional procedures and issues. He is the author of Congressional Quarterly's Constitutions of the World, Illustrated Dictionary of Constitutional Concepts, and State Constitutions of the United States.
- Author(s)Robert L. Maddex
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationAlexandria
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCQ Staff Directories,US
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1542 g
- Width184 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.