All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionServe up a heaping lesson of history with delicious recipes from our nation's past-- from the pilgrims' first feast to today's high-tech, low-fat fare Who knew history could be so delicious? In The U.S. History Cookbook, you'll discover how Americans have lived and dined over the centuries.
- Author BiographyJOAN D'AMICO is a cooking instructor at King's Cookingstudio in New Jersey and an educational consultant. KAREN Eich DRUMMOND is a registered dietitian and the author of several adult cookbooks. The two coauthored Wiley's The Science Chef, The U.S. Cookbook, The Math Chef, and The Healthy Body Cookbook.
- Author(s)Joan D'Amico,Karen Eich Drummond
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/01/2003
- GenreYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight370 g
- Width191 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Young Adults General Interest
Save on Young Adults General Interest
- £5.00Trending at £5.13
- £7.69Trending at £10.98
- £12.82Trending at £16.98
- £2.81Trending at £2.86
- £9.64Trending at £12.99
- £10.99Trending at £12.21
- £6.79Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.