CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis essay collection examines the causes of the unrepresentative character of the House of Representatives and offers recommendations to make it a more representative deliberative body.
- Author BiographyJOSEPH F. ZIMMERMAN is Professor of Political Science in the Graduate School of Public Affairs, State University of New York at Albany. His recent books include The New England Town Meeting: Democracy in Action (Praeger, 1999), The Recall: Tribunal of the People (Praeger, 1997), and Interstate Relations: The Neglected Dimension of Federalism (Praeger, 1996). WILMA RULE is Adjunct Professor of Political Science at the University of Nevada, Reno. She is coeditor, with Joseph F. Zimmerman, of U.S. Electoral Systems: Their Impact on Women and Minorities (Greenwood Press, 1992) and Electoral Systems in Comparative Perspective (Greenwood Press, 1994).
- Date of Publication30/04/2000
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight532 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJoseph F. Zimmerman,Wilma Rule
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.