All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs a widening skills gap in science and math education threatening America s future? That is the seminal question addressed in The U.S. Technology Skills Gap, a comprehensive 104-year review of math and science education in America.
- Author BiographyGARY J. BEACH, in his role as publisher emeritus for IDG's CIO magazine, is a highly regarded spokesperson throughout the United States and global technology industry. He has appeared often on CNBC's Squawk on the Street program and, for four years, aired technology commentaries on National Public Radio's All Things Considered and Morning Edition programs.
- Author(s)Gary J. Beach
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleWiley CIO
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight544 g
- Width154 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £30.00Trending at £43.34
- £45.38Trending at £61.80
- £30.19Trending at £34.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.