Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis text comprises specific counselling approaches to help HIV positive people live with their illness. Also discussed is familiarity with specific techniques to treat AIDS clients experiencing substance abuse problems, personality disorders, and other dual diagnoses.
- Author BiographyJAMES W. DILLEY is executive director of the University of California San Francisco AIDS Health Project. ROBERT MARKS is the director of publications and training of the University of California San Francisco AIDS Health Project and the editor of FOCUS: A Guide to AIDS Research and Counseling.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/10/1998
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight567 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byJames W. Dilley,Robert Marks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.