CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionA study of unofficial movements in the USSR and their effect on the Soviet political system. Since 1987 the role of these groups has been expanding, starting to pose a threat to the power of the Communist party, and causing a multiparty system to emerge in the Soviet Union.
- Author BiographyVERA TOLZ is currently a Ph.D. candidate at the Centre for Russian and East European Studies at the University of Birmingham and a Senior Research Analyst at Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty Research Institute. A regular contributor to the Report on the USSR of Radio Liberty and journals on Soviet studies, Tolz compiled The USSR in 1989: A Record of Events (1990).
- Author(s)Vera Tolz
- Date of Publication30/11/1990
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleThe Washington Papers
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 148.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight210 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Foreword byS.Frederick Starr
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.