All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHot on the heels of the sensational success of the first book of useless information, the official useless information society bring you another essential compendium of everything you never needed but always wanted to know.
- Author BiographyThe Useless Information Society is a group of journalists, TV personalities and other assorted oddbods who meet twice a year to get enormously drunk and swap - you guessed it - useless information...
- Author(s)Keith Waterhouse,Richard Littlejohn
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication17/09/2004
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlake Publishing
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
- £10.79Trending at £12.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.