All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £28.95Trending at £34.50
- £22.69Trending at £30.03
- £23.42Trending at £29.53
- £12.77Trending at £14.13
- £20.77Trending at £30.00
- £12.18Trending at £16.54
- £21.77Trending at £29.94
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ultimate Boston Red Sox Baseball Challenge is a seven-game World Series of entertainment, each a full nine innings, starting off with rookies and ending with famous Fall Classic events, heroes, and villains. You can keep your own score, earning hits, RBIs, and homers depending on the degree of difficulty of each question.
- Author BiographyDavid Nemec is one of the best-selling baseball writers in the United States. His Great Baseball Feats, Facts, and Firsts has sold over 700,000 copies in various editions, the most recent of which was co-authored with Scott Flatow. Nemec and Flatow have won ten National Trivia Contests sponsored by the Society for American Baseball Research.
- Author(s)David Nemec,Scott Flatow
- PublisherTaylor Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication25/03/2008
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor Trade Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight281 g
- Width142 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.