All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents 180 quick-to-make cards. This title contains chapters each of which focuses on an essential card-making technique. With practical advice, and instructions, it then features a main illustrated step-by-step project. It also provides techniques and design ideas, including quilling, wire work and beading.
- Author BiographyFeatures cards from highly respected and talented craft designers, including bestselling authors for D&C: Elizabeth Moad, Dorothy Wood, Francoise Read and Sally Southern.
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication14/03/2007
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Out-of-print date03/09/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations, unspecified
- Weight885 g
- Width240 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited bySarah Crosland
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £42.98
- £10.81Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £14.71
- £7.49Trending at £7.67
- £15.08Trending at £25.00
- £11.50Trending at £14.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.