The Ultimate Cat Treat Cookbook: Homemade Goodies for Finicky Felines by Liz Palika, Troy Cummings (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.60Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 27 Dec
- £3.09Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by brit_books_xp
- Est. delivery by 20 Dec
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeventy-eight million cats make themselves at home in the U.S. Following on the paws of the highly successful The Ultimate Dog Treat Cookbook (0-7645-9773-6), this book contains 50 delicious recipes that have earned a seal of approval from cats and veterinarians. Recipes feature easy-to-find ingredients and easy-to-follow instructions.
- Author BiographyLiz Palika (Oceanside, CA) is an award-winning author with more than 40 books to her credit. Her book The Consumer's Guide to Cat Food won an award from the Cat Writers' Association. Save That Dog! won a Maxwell Award from the Dog Writers Association and the ASPCA Pet Overpopulation Answers Award. Palika's work also has been published in a variety of magazines, including Newsweek, The Saturday Evening Post, Dog World, Dog Fancy, and The AKC Gazette. She has written extensively on pet nutrition, both in her own books and in magazine articles. Hyper-Canines, about the relationship between high-carbohydrate foods and hyperactive dogs, was published in Dog World and received a strong positive response from both dog owners and veterinarians.
- Author(s)Liz Palika,Troy Cummings
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2006
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight436 g
- Width208 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.